- Only request canon tags if you've posted with a pup from that canon/are planning to post with one (to avoid the tags page getting too cluttered).
- Include the official franchise name of your canon.
- Include links to any already submitted entries you would like tagged with the requested canon, as members are not currently able to edit tags on already posted entries.
- State the exact Dreamwidth or LJ username of the main community of the game you're requesting a tag for.
- Indicate whether it's an LJ, IJ or a DW based comm.
- For complaints or comments about a specific thread or post, please include a link.
- If something offends you, don't wait for us to notice it. Due to the content volume, we don't check all posts daily. Please alert us of offensive content by commenting here.
- We go over the tag list each month to delete empty tags. This means that, if you request a tag and don't use it for a month, you may have to re-request it.
Previous Mod Announcements: