livedieknow: (Default)
Miir'a Ain. [Mir] ([personal profile] livedieknow) wrote in [community profile] dear_mun2013-11-19 12:51 am

On having him be more social at the coffer & coffin.

...Buying eggs.
Handing out eggs.

eggs.

No doubt I came across as some form of egg-sociopath, and to strangers, especially the thaumaturge...

I am never speaking to anyone outside of the scions of the seventh dawn again. I cannot manage people. You know this of me. I cannot understand why you keep laughing, either. You forced me into a situation I found far from comfortable, made a prize fool of myself, and you are laughing?!
windbite: (Default)

[personal profile] windbite 2013-11-19 12:55 am (UTC)(link)
She wasn't that bad, Mir.

[ maybe a little over the top, but... ]
windbite: (pic#)

[personal profile] windbite 2013-11-19 01:01 am (UTC)(link)
Yes... And?

[ not putting 2 and 2 together why female keeper = grumpy!Mir. afraid, perhaps. not wanting to talk, sure. grumpy and wishing ill on? ...not sure about that. ]
windbite: (pic#)

[personal profile] windbite 2013-11-19 01:08 am (UTC)(link)
That doesn't mean you should wish for a Nix to swallow her up.

[ that look in your eye... ]
windbite: (Default)

[personal profile] windbite 2013-11-19 01:52 am (UTC)(link)
[ suspicious, yes. acting on it? nah. ]

Back to my original point on the matter...
windbite: (pic#)

[personal profile] windbite 2013-11-19 09:28 pm (UTC)(link)
You will have to eventually. I'm not going to be around all the time.
windbite: (pic#)

[personal profile] windbite 2013-11-19 09:33 pm (UTC)(link)
I had thought you were making great progress.
duskwight: (Default)

[personal profile] duskwight 2013-11-19 01:22 am (UTC)(link)
...eggs?
duskwight: (pic#)

[personal profile] duskwight 2013-11-19 01:36 am (UTC)(link)
Ah, I see!

[ Grin. You knew this was coming, surely. ]

Trying to break out of your shell, are you?
duskwight: (Default)

[personal profile] duskwight 2013-11-19 10:13 pm (UTC)(link)
What? Can't take a yolk?
duskwight: (pic#)

[personal profile] duskwight 2013-11-22 06:21 pm (UTC)(link)
...Trying? Ah, boo.

I wouldn't worry about it so much. At least it's easier on the head the next day than a round of drinks. And much more memorable! I doubt anyone'll forget something so eggciting anytime soon!

And the waitress doesn't seem to have hit you with any cooking implements! That's a real improvement right there!
coerthan: (Default)

[personal profile] coerthan 2013-11-19 01:43 am (UTC)(link)
What's wrong with eggs? I like them.
coerthan: (pic#)

[personal profile] coerthan 2013-11-19 07:14 pm (UTC)(link)
[Well that does complicate things a bit.]

What look? [But he's still trying to be cheerful here.]
coerthan: (Default)

[personal profile] coerthan 2013-11-20 02:18 am (UTC)(link)
[...Whoa.]

[Um.]


If... she was giving you such a look, I would just order mugs of ale. ...And take comfort in the fact that she can't slit your throat while on duty. Because it'd mean she would also have to clean the mess, and it'd be too much trouble.
swordtouch: (a light..?)

[personal profile] swordtouch 2013-11-19 08:12 am (UTC)(link)
The egg was... rather tasty, especially since it came from The Coffer & Coffin.

Speaking with you did not seem as hard as I thought it to be, Miir'a.
swordtouch: (somewhere someday...)

[personal profile] swordtouch 2013-11-19 09:54 pm (UTC)(link)
In days past, yes... I've not recently due to my work...

Though I dislike being in the rain whilst in armor, 'twas fine getting back into the city. But please, I was in no haste..
swordtouch: (somewhere someday...)

[personal profile] swordtouch 2013-11-22 07:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Normally, I would just order a drink, sit at an empty table, and listen to my surroundings. Mayhap write a thing or two...

Your nuances are fine, if a tad odd. But naught that is harmful nor bothersome...
potato_powerhouse: (teasing)

Everybody saying hi to each other and being all cute. :<

[personal profile] potato_powerhouse 2013-11-19 06:57 pm (UTC)(link)
When you're a nice guy, it's called being quirky, dear. [She heard about a bit of it from her mun. Ya'll are such cuties!]
potato_powerhouse: (Default)

Yepyep! Sorry for being a creeper but I was all like "I KNOOOOW YOU"

[personal profile] potato_powerhouse 2013-11-19 11:01 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't think it was at all. From what everyone is sayin' you did well.
potato_powerhouse: (Default)

It's all good man. I was just saying hi. I didn't expect to see either of you while I ran around.

[personal profile] potato_powerhouse 2013-11-22 06:47 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah, yanno, Mr. Garrett...the other people you were talking with.

Everything is alright lad. Don't panic and make such a face.

[personal profile] strikeoflightning 2013-11-20 02:53 am (UTC)(link)
Thaumaturge?
unyieldingspirit: (I hate to break this to you buuuuut)

[personal profile] unyieldingspirit 2013-11-20 07:16 am (UTC)(link)
[…eggs and… sociopathy?

…???

is she missing something here? she's missing something here.]


I don't see the link.

[why would handing out eggs make you that?]
unyieldingspirit: (Default)

[personal profile] unyieldingspirit 2013-11-23 12:15 pm (UTC)(link)
I didn't think so.

[that's a relief, at least. She tilts her head.]

What kind of things?