Perhaps I did dramatize it slightly. However this Caliborn fellow certainly does seem like trouble. I am sure you and your friends will handle the situation admirably though.
Im sort of balled up about it. He does seem to mean well in his peculiar cherubic way but on the other hand i really thought he hated all of us with the exception of dirk. I can see this causing a right panic but it doesnt seem right to shun him when hes kind of in the same boat as the lot of us. I mean with growing up all by his lonesome and never having proper chums and all that.
Its like watching a movie about myself. A horror movie where im the witless girl bungling about the house botching things up and plumb refusing to turn on any lights or clear any corners when that would make the most sense.
Not if it also walks around with you. And engages in mad awesome one-sided rap battles of common sense suggestions you'd never find in a real horror movie.
Not to be a wet blanket but i might be burned out on robots for the time being. Your robot making skills arent in question here but... Theyre sort of inherently off their nuts arent they? At least thats the impression im getting.
Pretty fine. Great actually. Assuming youre not doing that whole spooky whatsit brain reading thing that i still dont entirely understand. Er. By saying that i guess i kind of let the cat out of the bag. Im not doing as hot as i could be.
I dont know what to say really. Its all very strange for a number of reasons. Some things that you said about me might be coming true but... They sounded like good things when you said them and now its all coming out topsy turvy and i think it might be the opposite of that? And then at the same time that all THAT codswallop is going on im also in a different place with my bro dirk and also roxy and a lot of other people i dont know very well. Its a lot to take in.
Im dealing with loads of things! Soliciting a bit of friendly wisdom isnt out of the scope of manly things to do. Say i thought you said you werent a troll. What gives?
no subject
I doubt you are the first in this game to be drawn into a Faustian bargain with a homicidal alien.
no subject
no subject
However this Caliborn fellow certainly does seem like trouble.
I am sure you and your friends will handle the situation admirably though.
no subject
I can see this causing a right panic but it doesnt seem right to shun him when hes kind of in the same boat as the lot of us. I mean with growing up all by his lonesome and never having proper chums and all that.
no subject
no subject
Not usually anyway.
no subject
Suffice to say though there are particular reasons why I distrust Caliborn.
But I am terribly sorry I have been rude.
I have yet to introduce myself.
My name is Jaspers Lalonde.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
And.
Even when we aren't.
Gay speech about fighting for you.
no subject
no subject
If you were.
I'd say something mean.
But it's probably in poor taste.
I'll build you a flashlight bot.
no subject
no subject
And engages in mad awesome one-sided rap battles of common sense suggestions you'd never find in a real horror movie.
no subject
Theyre sort of inherently off their nuts arent they? At least thats the impression im getting.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
no subject
Er.
By saying that i guess i kind of let the cat out of the bag. Im not doing as hot as i could be.
no subject
Do you want to talk a8out it?
no subject
Its all very strange for a number of reasons. Some things that you said about me might be coming true but...
They sounded like good things when you said them and now its all coming out topsy turvy and i think it might be the opposite of that?
And then at the same time that all THAT codswallop is going on im also in a different place with my bro dirk and also roxy and a lot of other people i dont know very well.
Its a lot to take in.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
((your Aranea is fabulous, by the way.))
((:D!! Your Jake is fab too~~))
(no subject)
(no subject)
are you okay with an AU?
WHAT THE FuCK ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOuT?
NO ONE CARES.
(Yep!. Jake's got all kinds of AU stuff going on anyway)
no subject
WHO??
SHE MuST BE. BORED AS FuCK.
no subject
no subject
SHuT THE FuCK uP. AND DEAL WITH IT.
LIKE A MAN. ASSHOLE.
no subject
Say i thought you said you werent a troll. What gives?
(no subject)
(no subject)