Brody Harris (
totallyradicalfright) wrote in
dear_mun2015-03-11 07:29 pm
Entry tags:
Voice Testing, Canon is FNAF 3, Spoilers within
Hey, dude! This sure is a nice place ya got here, but I'm, uh, kind of in the middle of something. You know, like, I totally was going to open up this horror attraction, but, uh... Well, let's say I, like, need a loan or something. I put everything I had into that and I thought it was gonna be good. I had the parts to make Fazbear's Fright be totally scary and awesome. I even found a scary animatronic!
...That went somewhere.
But I'm sure that night dude took good care of it before, like, the whole place burned down. Maybe I shoulda did something about the faulty wiring after all... but that, like, would've gone against the spirit of everything being old school.
So. I'm gonna go see if I can get some more money, you do your thing, and, like, we'll all be happy, dude. Okay? Okay.
...That went somewhere.
But I'm sure that night dude took good care of it before, like, the whole place burned down. Maybe I shoulda did something about the faulty wiring after all... but that, like, would've gone against the spirit of everything being old school.
So. I'm gonna go see if I can get some more money, you do your thing, and, like, we'll all be happy, dude. Okay? Okay.

no subject
[Sorry for the brutal honesty, phone dude.]
no subject
no subject
[There was no putting this delicately.]
You don't sound responsible.
no subject
no subject
[Pretty sure even old school made sure the wiring was up to code...]
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
...Dude...
no subject
no subject
Dude, I thought you were destroyed when the place closed down last! This is so totally radical!
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Wait, you're the dude from the tapes!? Dude! This is radical! I wish you coulda been there! You would be perfect for Fazbear Frights!
no subject
One, no. Two, hell no.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
[Does this voice sound a little familiar, Brody? He's never sounded quite this upset on the tapes, to be fair.]
You made a Freddy Fazbear horror attraction?
no subject
Hold on, dude... Like... do I know you?
no subject
I'm sorry, do you not realize that people died in that restaurant? Children!
(no subject)
(no subject)
quick threadjack?
yooooooooooooooo 8D
Why?
YOOOOOOOOOO phone-based entities of sarcasm unite ='D
TEAM PHONE GO o/\o
...I honestly think we could do a better job while dead.
o/\o
\o/
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)