42_passes: (Mad blood)
Crona ([personal profile] 42_passes) wrote in [community profile] dear_mun2012-02-26 06:15 pm

Mun is new to fandom...and doesn't know how to deal.

Why...me? Why would you pick me?

All I can do is dye the whole thing black. I don't want to go there. I'm too scared.

They'll get bored of me. You'll get bored of this jet-black thing. I'm too scared. I'm too scared!

I just got it all, you'll make me lose it.

I DON'T WANT TO GO!!
one_winged_demon: (False sympathy)

[personal profile] one_winged_demon 2012-02-27 02:21 am (UTC)(link)
Kid you're far from having it all. You don't even have one of the most precious things a being normally has.
one_winged_demon: (Trying to save you)

[personal profile] one_winged_demon 2012-02-27 02:36 am (UTC)(link)
You're missing freedom. You're too scared to make your own choices.
one_winged_demon: (Default)

[personal profile] one_winged_demon 2012-02-27 02:43 am (UTC)(link)
[Marctavious walks over to him.]

Hey, why don't I give you what you want? A way to avoid being scared?
one_winged_demon: (Annoying gun)

[personal profile] one_winged_demon 2012-02-27 02:59 am (UTC)(link)
Hey come on. I'm offering a way for you to be free. I've got this stupid itch to do something kind.

(no subject)

[personal profile] one_winged_demon - 2012-02-27 03:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] one_winged_demon - 2012-02-27 03:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] one_winged_demon - 2012-02-27 03:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] one_winged_demon - 2012-02-27 03:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] one_winged_demon - 2012-02-27 06:26 (UTC) - Expand
best_weapon_ever: (concerned)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever 2012-02-27 02:27 am (UTC)(link)
[She can't help but take notice when Crona starts yelling.]

Are you okay?
best_weapon_ever: (hmmm)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever 2012-02-27 04:09 am (UTC)(link)
I'm sorry.

[She pauses and squats down next to him.]

Is there any way I can help?
best_weapon_ever: (well...)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever 2012-02-27 07:11 am (UTC)(link)
Do you know where you're going? Maybe I know someone there.

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-02-28 06:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-02-28 07:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-02-28 08:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-02-28 08:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-02-28 09:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-02-28 19:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-01 07:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-01 17:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-02 05:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-02 07:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-03 01:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-03 05:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-03 06:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-03 19:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-04 06:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-06 06:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] best_weapon_ever - 2012-03-27 23:51 (UTC) - Expand
tosurpassgod: (AND. BE. THE BEST.)

[personal profile] tosurpassgod 2012-02-27 02:31 am (UTC)(link)
Hey, it won't be that bad. We'll all back you up!

And if anyone talks bad about you, I'll beat their face in!
tosurpassgod: (BECAUSE BLACK☆STAR IS A BIG STAR)

[personal profile] tosurpassgod 2012-02-27 05:15 am (UTC)(link)
[What's that, Crona? You need an encouraging clap on the back? Because you're getting one!]

Don't worry about it!
tosurpassgod: (pic#2144139)

[personal profile] tosurpassgod 2012-02-27 05:38 am (UTC)(link)
[Poor Crona. Black☆Star's giving you no choice but to deal]

There's nothing to be scared of with a big star like me here!
strongestcoward: (This is his choking a bitch face.)

[personal profile] strongestcoward 2012-02-27 11:40 am (UTC)(link)
Black is timeless.
strongestcoward: (MY HAND IS ON MY HIP!)

[personal profile] strongestcoward 2012-02-27 11:26 pm (UTC)(link)
[I'LL SNEAK UP ON WHOEVER I LIKE

EVERYONE!]

Tch. Black is the ultimate in style. You can't go wrong with black. You can't see the stains.
strongestcoward: (Lets see what's behind here)

[personal profile] strongestcoward 2012-02-28 12:00 pm (UTC)(link)
I know.

I can feel it. Can't you? Our hearts are beating the same rhythm. Bah-lack. Bah-lack. Bah-lack.

[Asura will just be leaning in now, and oh god the scarves around his face are wriggling like there's snakes under there or something.]

On the inside, everyone is black. Because when there's no light, everything is black. The only way to make their blood red is to cut it out.