forhishappiness: (♠ Life is hard sometimes ♠)
Ur ([personal profile] forhishappiness) wrote in [community profile] dear_mun2013-07-05 01:42 pm
Entry tags:

Fairy Tail 338-340 SPOILERS



'Like mother, like daughter', eh?

That smiling face... Ultear, I'm really proud of you.
timearc: (pic#6334332)

FFFFF, I need to tag this!

[personal profile] timearc 2013-07-05 05:30 pm (UTC)(link)
Mother... is that really you?

[Ultear cannot believe who she sees. Here, Ul, have your daughter who is all grown up.]

I'm happy that my sacrifice was worth something. Gray is alive now. And my sins are disappearing.
rememberscarlet: (pic#6438241)

[personal profile] rememberscarlet 2013-07-05 09:03 pm (UTC)(link)
[Like mother, like daughter indeed.]

She won't be forgotten.

[Not by him, and certainly never by Meredy. Even if the incident has been kept under wraps, even if many people will never know what Ultear has done for them all, they will remember.]
rememberscarlet: (pic#5343197)

[personal profile] rememberscarlet 2013-07-08 09:55 pm (UTC)(link)
We'll keep that in mind.

[As hard as it might be... the gap that's been left behind by Ultear is large. Readjusting will take time, Jellal knows that much already.]