No, but that crap's par for the course around here. But if you don't wanna get shoved in some craphole 'survival-horror murdertown' you gotta at least encourage them otherwise! You're not even tryin'!
I've been stuck going on a year now. If complaining worked, I'd have been long gone a while ago.
But I can certainly complain if you'd like me to. Oh, Neku, how could you abandon me on our great Pokemon journey together when it had only just begun?
Of course we didn't. You vanished a few weeks later. Well, I suppose that was all a different Neku, but that's a question of details.
It could be worse, really. There's not enough people around for my liking and the world tries to end itself from time to time, but Pokemon can make quite good companions once you get used to them.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
What's up, anyway?
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
2/3 actually
(no subject)
OH MY GOD LMAO crying
HE HAS NO LIMITS
JESUS JOSHUA....
c:
*a*
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
oh my god it's four am i need sleep
go to bread
i like bread....
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
1/2
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
I'm surprised you're not complaining.
no subject
But I can certainly complain if you'd like me to. Oh, Neku, how could you abandon me on our great Pokemon journey together when it had only just begun?
no subject
[ ok he looks mildly concerned, maybe. mostly about your sanity-- ]
...But really? You're stuck with Pokemon? [... he's going to tease you right now that's actually kind of funny. ]
no subject
It could be worse, really. There's not enough people around for my liking and the world tries to end itself from time to time, but Pokemon can make quite good companions once you get used to them.
no subject
Sounds great, though, I guess...? Glad you're having fun. ...Or whatever it is you're doing.
Is Shibuya ok with you gone, though?
no subject
Follow the rules and keep an eye out for an opening. Just another Game.
no subject
...You're not going to do anything brash, are you?
no subject
Since when have I ever been brash?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
WHOOPS DIDN'T SEE THE EDIT SORRY JFKAJFALK
IT'S OKAY I slipped it in there like a ninja
YOU SNEAKY NINJA YOU ok
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
I MUST SLEEP NOW the bed beckons me it's four am
bah, bed 8|
ok one more tag BUT I MEAN IT THIS TIME MISSY
one more tag! one more tag!
OK GOODNIGHT screams and shuts laptop
BUT BUT BUT 8(
NO REALLY I AM GOING TO SHUT THIS LAPTOP I SWEAR
ONE MORE TAG! ONE MORE TAG! B)
Now I'm on my phone SOBS
B)
This is ridiculous You horrible person
Hey, you're the one who's still tagging me back~
Asksdvdsk. B| get out
No never
Screams
B)
:). Crying on the inside
/whistles innocently
:|
0:3
Jerk face
How can you hate this face? 0:3
IM AWAKE sobbing grossly.
lol
back for more i see....
I'm ready, but are you?
im always ready... i have my charging devices....
I suppose I'll be putting them to the test, then
o-oh my
>:3c
such a cruel mistress.....
you know you love it
allow me to tsun over the idea...
you may proceed
/tsuntsuntsun
>B)
....... .////.
is that some dere I spot there~?
what no never get out no
Hmm... I don't believe you~
believe it 8|
Nnnnnnnnnnno. B)
screams :c
laughs B)
c: ..... :<
... 0:3c
... 8c
... :< ?
...n-no sadfaces
but you were doing sadfaces first!
of course not <<
yes you were!
noooope i have no idea what you're talking about c:
liar :|
BED HI BED
oh? Trying again are we? B)
it worked 8D
BOOO B[
sshhhh i start work tomorrow
HMMMMM... I guess I MIGHT be able to forgive you...
really senpai *a*?
... put those starry eyes away and we'll talk :|
ok they are hidden....
good. ... yes. I think I can forgive you.
*a* !! oh whoops they're back
:| you're not very good at this are you
.... no ;;
maybe you should practice
i will try...!!!!!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?
...mayyyybeeeee
... 8|
.. c8
I'm not sure I believe you...
but but but ;; believe me senpai
why should I? /hmph!!
because... /reaches for..!
becaaause? /eyebrow raise
...because .__.
because... you say so?
...yes that yep.
I'm not sure that's good enough.
but but but but ._.
no buts!!!
what about butts--
... maybe butts
good. butts are fabulous- i mean.
I can't disagree with this.
absolutely c:
alright. no buts, but yes butts.
good. fabulous even
... still not sure I believe you'll practice
... i'll try for you c8
... aww :> I think I'll believe you when you put it that way
*A*
....................................................
ilu ._.
and yet you haven't tried to improve...
b-butts... remember the butts.
the butts aren't the only thing I remember :|
damn i've been had ;;
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...