muddler: (i thought it make believe)
(TRICIA?) ([personal profile] muddler) wrote in [community profile] dear_mun2012-12-27 04:35 pm

muse takes offense to her backstory.

I'm perfectly fine with the murders. Thrilled, even. No, no, the whole memory loss schtick doesn't bother me either. Oh, for crying out loud... that's not what I want to talk about! What? Look-- could you just--

[A frustrated sigh. She presses her hand to her face.]

Miss Mun. I like you. We're partners, you and I. But will you sit down, shut up, and listen to what I'm saying?

... good. Swell.

Look, let me give it to you straight here. I work alone. This partnership of ours? It's a rare exception. I don't need a bumbling buffoon following me around just because you think I need a sidekick. Nope. Don't try to tell me that he's anything otherwise. That's exactly what he is, minus the usefulness. I know what you're gunning for here, and I don't appreciate you trying to shoehorn someone into my romantic life. That's the kind of writing cheap hacks do.

Don't try to lie to me-- hey! Get back here! We're going to fix this mistake whether you like it or not!
notbloodylikely: (You ready?)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 01:54 am (UTC)(link)
Question! They the comic relief kind of bumbling buffoon or the danger to themselves and others type?
Edited (TYPO) 2012-12-28 01:55 (UTC)
notbloodylikely: (Heh.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 02:07 am (UTC)(link)
Sounds to me like the wonderful word 'expensable' rolls right off the tongue on this topic. Now, about this romantic life... That's something I'd like to talk about.
notbloodylikely: (Yuk-yuk-yuk!)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 02:19 am (UTC)(link)
I hear a 'yet' you didn't say.

[except actually he's just being a pain in the neck]
notbloodylikely: (I'd hit it.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 02:38 am (UTC)(link)
It didn't miss.

[Wait for it, he is raising an eyebrow like 'prepare yourself'.]

I dodged.
notbloodylikely: (Hm?)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 02:45 am (UTC)(link)
S'cool, it'll grow on you.
notbloodylikely: (Now I think back I can remember...)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 06:37 pm (UTC)(link)
You say that, but imagine how little mankind would progress if they had such a sad attitude. You're a detriment to human advancement.
notbloodylikely: (Heh.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 07:07 pm (UTC)(link)
Well, I'm more a perfect physical specimen, but yeah basically.
notbloodylikely: (It's my turn!)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 07:59 pm (UTC)(link)
See, we've gone from 'no chance' to 'here's how to do it.' I knew you were a girl with taste.
notbloodylikely: (Phew.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 08:27 pm (UTC)(link)
Sorry gorgeous, but I make it a rule to forget everything when there's a good looking girl right there. "Other" is non-existent for now.
notbloodylikely: (You can touch if you like.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 08:35 pm (UTC)(link)
Nope. No experience in that field.
notbloodylikely: (Quietly now.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 08:52 pm (UTC)(link)
Best of both, I'm really persistent.
notbloodylikely: (You ready?)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 09:48 pm (UTC)(link)
And how, sweetheart, do you know this isn't something unique to you?

[Actual answer: usually about by the third conversation, where frequency is 40% pick-up lines.]
notbloodylikely: (You're on my boot.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 09:59 pm (UTC)(link)
And how do you know it wasn't you that kicked it off then? Maybe your ego should be a bit bigger, huh?
notbloodylikely: (I'd hit it.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 10:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah?

[He takes a step back, places a finger on his chin and looks her over from ankles to face.]

...Nope, still needs to be bigger.
notbloodylikely: (Heh.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 11:18 pm (UTC)(link)
And yet, here I am, taking pleasure in ogling.
notbloodylikely: (Innocence.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 11:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Wow, that's pretty vulgar, ain't it?

[He mimics her pose, although he does it with his thumbs hooked into his waistband. With a smile that says that yes, he is taking 'beat it' in a dirty way.]
notbloodylikely: (Listen up.)

[personal profile] notbloodylikely 2012-12-28 11:43 pm (UTC)(link)
[He keeps up his grin until she turns around, at which point he gets a more neutral look. Don't need it if no one's looking.

Still, one last comment-]

You can't tell, but I'm ogling from this angle too.
reigndrop: (my kingdom for some common sense)

[personal profile] reigndrop 2012-12-28 04:22 am (UTC)(link)
Boy trouble?
reigndrop: (my kingdom for some common sense)

[personal profile] reigndrop 2012-12-28 05:06 pm (UTC)(link)
...I guess you guys have to be compatible on some level if they're still defending him being around, if it's... erm, for that reason, anyway...
reigndrop: (Default)

[personal profile] reigndrop 2012-12-28 06:17 pm (UTC)(link)
Never said romantically. Sometimes it's just good to have someone watching your back, right?

reigndrop: (this pleaseth me)

[personal profile] reigndrop 2012-12-28 06:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Ah... I get it. [Quiet chuckle, pulling the hat a little over his face.]

Don't suppose you could give the guy some time? Heh...
reigndrop: (my kingdom for some common sense)

[personal profile] reigndrop 2012-12-28 07:38 pm (UTC)(link)
[more laughing from King, which is usually rare. She reminds him of a friend.]

Hang in there, hm? Don't know the guy, but he sounds like a character.
reigndrop: (I am what I am)

[personal profile] reigndrop 2012-12-28 08:47 pm (UTC)(link)
... Where exactly are you going?
reigndrop: (my kingdom for some common sense)

[personal profile] reigndrop 2012-12-28 10:32 pm (UTC)(link)
Ah, so it's that kind of thing. ...You're worried he'll get hurt or something...?