Entry tags:
reaction to being reserved
I don't really like the idea of going to live in a bubble under the ocean. It makes me feel pretty uneasy.
But if you're telling me that Lucas and Cynthia will be there? That does make me feel a little better. And my pokemon will be with me too, so I guess I'll just make the best of it. It'll be nice to meet some trainers that I would have not gotten to chance to meet otherwise, too.
I'm just glad I don't have any loose ends to take care of. This could be worse, I guess.
But if you're telling me that Lucas and Cynthia will be there? That does make me feel a little better. And my pokemon will be with me too, so I guess I'll just make the best of it. It'll be nice to meet some trainers that I would have not gotten to chance to meet otherwise, too.
I'm just glad I don't have any loose ends to take care of. This could be worse, I guess.

no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
[ and all the dumb people. like silver. screw him. She quirks her eyebrow in a subconscious sign of slight annoyance. ]
Heh.. Just hope it goes as well for you! Or better, if that jerk's gone now..
Who're Lucas and Cynthia? Are they your friends?
no subject
Yeah, they're my friends. But more importantly, they're people I respect. Lucas is a really great trainer, and Cynthia's the champion of the Sinnoh region... or she was. I'm just glad she still takes care of the Elite Four business.
no subject
[ he's also stupid if you couldn't tell. And Lyra is really buttmad. ]
Ah..?! The Sinnoh Champion's there?! [ pause. ] Wait, where's Sinnoh again? Is it anywhere near Johto?
no subject
[ It's ok Dawn has someone she's buttmad about too... but Silver's a decent guy compared to him. ]
It's not that far away, actually. I've never been to Johto though. [ Wait a second. ] Are you from Johto?
(no subject)
(no subject)
i just wanted to use this icon cause it's pretty
it is the most pretty
yours is pretty too
all of the pretties
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
I hope you don't mind if I ask for a rematch, by the way.
no subject
You know I'll never turn down a pokemon battle. It'll be fun.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
But now I'm Hoenn Champion and leader of the Wallace cup.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
But I know Wallace, Cynthia, and a few others will be there, too. So all in all, it won't be that bad.
no subject
Yeah, I'm glad Cynthia will be there too. Is Wallace a friend of yours?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)