oforder: (☦ It was you and me)
Wilhelm ([personal profile] oforder) wrote in [community profile] dear_mun2012-05-14 07:23 pm

Homeless; considering places?

It would be a lie to say anything other than that I have become increasingly disappointed with you, mundane. It does not require the compass to predict your actions - or rather, you inaction - at this point.

Though if you must insist on sending me somewhere, I do hope that you will not 'flake' again, to use your vernacular.
animus_sorrow: (Mary & Wilhelm)

[personal profile] animus_sorrow 2012-05-15 04:33 pm (UTC)(link)
You would be... Most welcome in Animus, if ever you and your mundane decide to try it. Yeshua, Allen and I are there.

Although, Allen is one of your Testaments. [NOT HAPPY]
animus_sorrow: (We are the best of friends)

[personal profile] animus_sorrow 2012-05-15 08:43 pm (UTC)(link)
We would be glad to have you. And I'm sure that you would be a lot of help.
animus_sorrow: (Pray)

[personal profile] animus_sorrow 2012-05-16 03:42 am (UTC)(link)
This place is strange, we will need all the help we can get.
animus_sorrow: (Power)

[personal profile] animus_sorrow 2012-05-16 08:38 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm turning to everyone that I can. If I saw T-elos or Kevin, I would ask them as well.
temptestament: (I'm...trying not to think about that.)

[personal profile] temptestament 2012-05-15 06:08 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm going to second what Mary said about Animus. More familiar faces would definitely be nice.
temptestament: (Yeah yeah I got it boss.)

[personal profile] temptestament 2012-05-15 08:40 pm (UTC)(link)
And we could always use more people to help find out what's really going on here.
temptestament: (I'm...trying not to think about that.)

[personal profile] temptestament 2012-05-16 05:59 am (UTC)(link)
*He is being polite and resisitng the urge to roll his eyes. Sorry boss, it does sound kind of arrogant when you say it out loud.*

I'm hoping it won't be impossible without you, but you'd definitely be a big help.
temptestament: (I'm...trying not to think about that.)

[personal profile] temptestament 2012-05-16 07:20 pm (UTC)(link)
Thanks. Ah...if you do show up, I'll have to fill you in on what I've been working on on my own.

*On his own, not with Yeshua and Mary. He suspects they would have objections to him infiltrating and spying on the bad guy meetings, after all.*