nofacedclown: (♈ D e s i g n)
Uta ([personal profile] nofacedclown) wrote in [community profile] dear_mun2015-04-20 03:44 am

Homeless, but Looking | Canon is: Tokyo Ghoul

[ Fingering through the application form for a certain game thier mun has in mind. Looking less than impressed and as stoic as ever. ]

... I'm normally the one asking such persona questions. Dunno if I like this... Can't we email the mods and ask them about their past and preferences?

[ A pause. ]

No? Why not?

I guess on an upside, there is no one there who knows us.
enucleation: (Normal - pic#8845501)

[personal profile] enucleation 2015-04-21 08:11 am (UTC)(link)
Is that an upside, really? Isn't it good to have others who do know you?
enucleation: DEFAULT - DEFAULT (Normal - pic#8845505)

[personal profile] enucleation 2015-04-23 08:17 pm (UTC)(link)
Why? Do you feel it's safer like that?
enucleation: DEFAULT - DEFAULT (Normal - pic#8845464)

[personal profile] enucleation 2015-04-24 06:01 am (UTC)(link)
Is it a rough place?

[ he shakes his head softly ] "Mask or Menace". Touka-chan is there. [ also Hide, but Uta doesn't know Hide ] And a Dove.