charmandchant: woodenwhisper (pic#6438442)
Hermione Jean Granger ✰ Harry Potter ([personal profile] charmandchant) wrote in [community profile] dear_mun2015-02-26 08:30 pm
Entry tags:

muse will absolutely not go away this time.

I don't suppose it's ever occurred to you that maybe I have something better to do than wait around for you to suddenly decide you miss me.

( her voice is crisp, and unmistakably haughty. to add to that, she's crossed her arms over her chest and is tapping her foot quite insistently. )

I have work to do; translating The Tales of Beedle the Bard, for one. Finishing my education, for another. Just because things are wrapping up nicely doesn't mean I'm not busy. Now, if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if we could just get this over with and I could fade nicely into the background.

( was that a .. glare? really mature, hermione. really. )
magician_king: (overtired and underfed)

[personal profile] magician_king 2015-02-27 03:14 am (UTC)(link)
Beedle the Bard?

[Eyebrows raising.]

Sounds compelling. What's it being translated from and to?
magician_king: (putting on a suit)

[personal profile] magician_king 2015-03-02 02:27 am (UTC)(link)
Woah- that is neat. You have a fifteenth century magician opting to write in something that archaic, what, proto-Norse or futhorc, or something else entirely? Is there power in the text itself, or is someone... I don't know, being pretentious, or trying to cover their tracks, or part of an order that just relies on seriously outdated runic scripts on the day to day?

[He feels like he remembers reading about an order of Germanic magicians who got heavy into runes a few centuries before that, but can't honestly remember enough about them to contribute much.]

What's it about?
dickandharry: (Sneaky)

Dumb AU where Harry was raised as Dick Grayson.

[personal profile] dickandharry 2015-02-27 04:04 am (UTC)(link)
I'd argue that you're not very good at fading into the background.
tapdancingspiders: (Default)

[personal profile] tapdancingspiders 2015-02-28 03:52 am (UTC)(link)
Fading nicely into the background? Have you met yourself, Hermione?